This fact sheet looks at energy consumption in churches and other places of worship and identifies measures that can be taken to improve energy efficiency.
It covers the following topics:
- Why does energy efficiency in places of worship matter
- Key areas of energy consumption in places of worship
- Energy saving opportunities - including quick wins and strategic opportunities
- An overview of a case study – St Andrews Parish Primary School
- Suggestions for further reading
Remember – To discover the highest potential energy efficiency opportunities based on the unique goals and consumption patterns of your organisation, use our free Energy Efficiency Opportunity Assessment Tool.Download Fact Sheet: Places of Worship (pdf)